Quebec Deployment Support Coordination Cell
The Quebec Deployment Support Coordination Cell (DSCC) specializes in managing emergency situations and assisting people in crises. Its primary mission is to provide support to all Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members, their families and their home units with the 24/7 assistance they need during operational deployment or exercices by providing them with support and a toll-free phone number they can call for answers to all of their questions.
The DSCC has quickly become a leader in its field and is now among the best referral and assistance organizations in Quebec.
Parcel and mail depot for deployed personnel
If you would like to send mail or parcels to Canadian Armed Forces members overseas, see these instructions.
We have now three parcel drop points:
|CCSD Valcartier||Building 516 Room 166
418-844-5000 ext. 2458
|07:45 a.m. - 03:45 p.m.|
|Valcartier Family Center||Building 93
|08:00 a.m. - 04:30 p.m.|
|Sainte-Foy Family Center||1039 Wolf Avenue, Québec
|08:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
Open Tuesday and Wednesday only
To discreetly offer quality support to all persons who are affected by an absence during :
- Deployment missions
- Domestic operations
- Field exercises
- Other assignments
- Respond to emergency calls 24/7
- Family information sessions
- Presence during departure and return of our troops
- Reception and shipment of parcels for deployed personnel
- Presentations of our services in units
- All military personnel, Regular and Reserve Force, and their families located in the 2nd Canadian Division (2 Cdn Div) area of responsibility
- Families residing in 2 Cdn Div area of responsibility while a military member is assigned to a different area
- All military personnel coming from other divisions that are assigned to a unit or formation of 2 Cdn Div
You can call the Deployment Support Coordination Cell 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at
You can also contact us by email at
- Date modified: