Petawawa Deployment Support Centre
- Mail and Parcel
- Emotional Cycle of Deployment
- Petawawa Personnel Support Programs (PSP)
- Petawawa Military Family Resource Centre
- Canadian Forces Personnel Support Agency
- Canadian Forces Housing Agency
- Petawawa Centennial Family Health Centre
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support
- Children’s Mental Health Ontario
The Petawawa Deployment Support Centre (DSC) located at the South Side Community Centre saw a reduction in services as of April 1, 2013.
The DSC's 1-877-218-9993 number will continue to operate; however, requests for support services should be forwarded to each member’s home unit’s rear party by contacting the Garrison Duty Officer (GDO) 613-639-1356.
- Administrative conduit between unit rear parties, Brigade, and families
- Family Forms
Activities such as mail pick-up and delivery, unit briefings, family excursions will be no longer be available through the DSC. The Petawawa Military Family Resource Centre can provide the forms for the Emergency Family Care Plan and various other services listed below.
Can be obtained from Lt Halawa at S-111 in room D-122. When completed the Family Form needs to be returned to Lt Halawa.
Operational Deployment Handbooks
Operational Deployment Handbooks. If you need a copy, please contact Lt Halawa at Loc 2555.
Services Offered by the Petawawa Military Family Resource Centre
The Petawawa Military Family Resource Centre (PMFRC) is available for Canadian Forces families experiencing separation while their soldier is away from home for an extended period of time, including courses, tasking, IR, field training exercise, and overseas deployments. Their services support Regular and Reserve Force, and their extended families.
- Deployment Briefings
- Road to Mental Readiness (R2MR)
- Various Online Workshops
- Operation Keep in Touch (OP KIT) Updates
- Children’s Deployment Support Program (CDSP) (JK-Grade 8)
- Youth Deployment Support Program (Grade 8 to 12)
- Deployment Outreach
- Morale Mail
PMFRC Contact Numbers
- Deployment Support Team - (613) 687-2104, Monday to Friday, 0830hrs-1600hrs
- Deployment Services Coordinator – (613) 687-2104 ext. 223
- PMFRC Crisis Support - (613) 687-2104 ext. 224
- Family Information Line (FIL) -1-800-866-4546, Monday to Friday, except on statutory holidays, from 8:00 to midnight Eastern Standard Time
- Canadian Forces Member Assistance Program (CFMAP) 1-800-268-7708, 24 hours a day
- Garrison Petawawa Duty Padre - (613) 687-5511 ext. 5611 (After Hours)
- Date modified: